Use the secure upload below to electronically deliver documents to Accounts Payable.
Tutorial: Secure Document Upload (EDGE Learning)
- If the uploaded document is in association with a UAccess Financials eDoc, please attach to the Notes and Attachment Tab and do not upload. The Notes and Attachment Tab contains the security necessary to meet University security guidelines.
- When submitting invoices, please indicate the University Purchase Order Number on the invoice for timely disbursement.
- Users will see a "success" message when the document is uploaded. Due to the volume of uploads received, please do not contact our office to validate receipt. Please allow two (2) business days for forms to be electronically filed and five (5) business days on invoice inquiries before checking with our office.
- Please only upload a document one time.
- Do not fax, mail, or email documents that are uploaded to this location as this results in duplicate efforts.
- If you have multiple documents to submit, these can be combined to one document and our office will sort and distribute accordingly.
- To combine PDF Documents: Place all documents in one folder location in PDF format and use Adobe Acrobat Pro/Pro DC: File > Create > Combine files into one single PDF.
- Disbursement Voucher documentation may be attached to the eDoc within UAccess Financials and does not have to be uploaded.
A valid email address is required for identification and follow-up purposes. You will not receive a confirmation email.
"Box" is a secure encrypted alternative to fax or email delivery.