University Wide Contracts are agreements for commodities and services established to benefit the University of Arizona. By using these agreements, departments gain access to discounted pricing and a dedicated support team, as well as assist the University in obtaining benefits such as sponsorships, student initiatives, grant programs, training, professional development, and e-procurement initiatives.
Depending on the agreement with each vendor, use of the PCard to pay for items may or may not be allowed. The following list contains widely used University Wide Contracts and Cooperative Agreements.
Questions may be directed to Ted Nasser, C.P.M., Chief Procurement Officer, at 621-5449 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Catering & Alcohol Service
- Cellphone/Wireless Services
- Cooperative Purchasing Agreements
- Copiers/Printers and Service
- Equipment Maintenance
- Hotel & Meeting Facilities
- Licensed/Promotional Products
- Moving Agreements
- Office Supplies
- Printing and Mailing Services
- Scientific Supplies and Equipment
- Search Firms
- Temporary Employment Services
- Vehicle Rental