- In-person Travel services are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu.
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing University travel related documents. The Travel team works closely with Accounting Services and Sponsored Projects Services to ensure that travel is appropriate for the funds that will be used to pay for the travel and to ensure that there is sufficient funding.
- Travel Authorization Form
Note: You must save this document to your device before filling it out. If you complete the form in your web browser data will be lost. We recommend saving the form first, then using Adobe Acrobat/Reader to complete.
- Travel Expense Report
Note: Some form fields and calculations may not work in your web browser. We recommend saving the form first, then using Adobe Acrobat/Reader to complete.
Resources for Travelers
- Emergency Procedures when Traveling Abroad
- Meals & Lodging Cost Index
- UAccess Financials Travel Quick-Reference Guide
- Smooth Sailing: A Guide to UA Travel
Brochure with handy information for travelers
- Travel Tips & Receipts Envelope
Select Com10 Env. as the paper type in your printer properties. Travelers can use the envelope to hold receipts and keep travel tips at their fingertips.
- Travel Expense Report (TER) Guide