Due to continuing international tensions, the University has suspended all travel to Ukraine, Russia and Belarus until further notice, effective immediately.
- In-person Travel services are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu.
Accounts Payable is responsible for processing University travel related documents. The Travel team works closely with Accounting Services and Sponsored Projects Services to ensure that travel is appropriate for the funds that will be used to pay for the travel and to ensure that there is sufficient funding.
- Travel Policies
- Before the Trip
- After the Trip
- International Travel
- Business Travel Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Travel Authorization Form
- Travel Expense Report
- Note: You must save these documents to your device before filling them out. Completing in your web browser will result in loss of work. We recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and complete.
Resources for Travelers
- Emergency Procedures when Traveling Abroad
- Meals & Lodging Cost Index
- UAccess Financials Travel Quick-Reference Guide
- Travel Tips & Receipts Envelope
- Select Com10 Env. as the paper type in your printer properties. Travelers can use the envelope to hold receipts and keep travel tips at their fingertips.
- Travel Expense Report Guide