- In-person Accounts Payable services are available by appointment only, Monday through Friday, 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu.
- Check/ACH Disbursements are scheduled twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays only for standard University processing.
- Physical Checks are not allowed to be picked up. We recommend ACH, SUA, or FedEx methods to expedite payment. Please email FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu when extenuating circumstances arise and provide the business purpose for the request. .
Accounts Payable is dedicated to being a value added business partner to the community we support by providing accurate and timely services. Our primary mission is to ensure payments and reimbursements are processed efficiently and cost effectively, by knowledgeable staff, dedicated to ensuring compliance of University of Arizona, Arizona Board of Regents, Federal and State regulations.
- Employee Reimbursements
- Independent Contractors
- Non-Resident Alien Payments (GLACIER)
- Payment Methods
- PCard Program
- Single Use Account (SUA) Credit Card Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reference & Guides
- Business Purpose Guide
- DV Notes and Attachment Guidelines
- Electronic Invoicing
- FedEx Guides
- Invoice Number Guidelines
- Payment Reason Guidelines
- Remote Work Expenses - Best Practices
- Removal of Security Sensitive Data
- Utility/Freight Vendor Guidelines
Establishing Vendor File Names
Overview of Services
- Review and disburse non-payroll expenditures to ensure compliance and accurate distribution of University funds.
- Communicate policies and procedures in a collaborative manner to insure the proper and efficient use of University resources.
- Work closely with vendors to distribute funds in the most efficient and cost-effective manner: ACH, Single Use Account (SUA) Wire Transfer, Check or Foreign Draft
- Assist in the reconciliation and recording of Travel and Operational Advance disbursements and settlements.
- Provide financial analysis and advice as necessary to ensure the University’s financial integrity.
- Assist with conducting financial research on complex situations to assist with the mission of the campus community with maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Oversight of the University PCard program to ensure compliance and efficient use of the payment card to provide efficiency and time savings for users.