- In-person Payroll services are by appointment only. To schedule an appointment call 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Payroll-Info@arizona.edu.
- Paychecks for those not enrolled in direct deposit will be sent to the home address on file. Employees are strongly encouraged to sign up for direct deposit following How to Enroll for Direct Deposit.
Tips, tools, and other information to assist employees with understanding payroll at the University of Arizona.
Payroll reference information and assistance for UA department business managers or payroll representatives.
Help With Contacts
Payroll Related Links
- Arizona Department of Revenue
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Human Resources, UA
- Student Employment Manual
- Workforce Systems
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- US Internal Revenue Service
- US Social Security Administration