For the latest service delays and regulatory updates from FedEx, please go to FedEx Service Alerts.
- Add a New Shipping Account
- Change/Update Existing Shipping Account
- Create a FedEx Shipping Label
- Close a Shipping Account
- View Shipment Details in UAccess Analytics
- View Payment Details in UAccess Analytics
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please indicate in the Notes and Attachments section of the eDoc that the check must be mailed via FedEx. Please reference the UAccess Financials account number that should incur the shipping charge. Accounts Payable will attach the FedEx shipping tracking label to the eDoc once the check has been disbursed.