W-2 Control Number

Tax Partners Control Number

When filling out your tax form, the tax partners software will ask for the University's Employer Identification Number (EIN), which can be found on your W-2 in Box 13(b), and the Control Number, which can be obtained using the link below. The tax software will then ask for other identity confirming questions. Each software's process to import may be different, so please refer to the software's tech support for help with this process.

Find My Control Number

NOTE: To access the Control Number web application above you must be on a valid University of Arizona IP address. If you are trying to connect while on campus you should have no problems. However, if off campus you may need to connect via the University Virtual Private Network (VPN) first.

The import ability will be available with the following tax partners:

  • Credit Karma®
  • Drake Software®
  • H&R Block®
  • Intuit® Turbo Tax®
  • Jackson Hewitt®
  • Liberty Tax®
  • Refundo®
  • TaxAct®
  • TaxSlayer®

Please note that you do not have to sign up for anything to use the tax import function.