This Week’s Year-End Activities
Monday, June 27, 2022
- Deadline for Application Programming Interface (API) units to submit files for FY 2022. Units may begin submitting FY 2023 files on Friday, July 1, 2022.
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Payroll will be posted to Period 12. Payroll Expenditure Listings will be available to campus on Thursday, June 30, 2022, after 10:00 a.m.
Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Departmental deposits for FY 2022 must be received in the Bursar's Office by 4:00 p.m. to ensure sufficient processing time. For questions, please contact the Bursar’s Office at 520-621-0887.
- All student activity posted to UAccess Financials for FY 2022 will be included in the Student Snapshot.
- Service and Interdepartmental Billings must be fully approved to post to FY 2022 to Period 12.
- Last day for Accounts Payable/Travel to review and approve Disbursement Vouchers (DVs) to expense in FY 2022. Supporting documentation for the expenditure must be attached in the Notes and Attachment Tab for DVs to post in Period 12.
- Interim FY 2022 Period 12 closes for regular transaction processing. Items including payroll and Administrative Service Charges may continue to post to Period 12 until the period closes on Saturday, July 16, 2022.
- All documents for General Error Corrections (GECs), Transfer of Funds (TFs), Salary Expense Transfers (SETs), Distribution of Income and Expense (DIs), and Cash Receipts must be in final status by 6:00 p.m. Any documents in enroute status after 6:00 p.m. will auto-disapprove.
- Last day to close accounts until Monday, August 1, 2022.
- Last full payroll encumbrance load for FY 2022. This will be posted to Period 12. Encumbrances will not post again until they are zeroed out for FY 2022 on Thursday, July 14, 2022.
Friday, July 1, 2022
- All Purchase Order (PO) invoices and documentation for FY 2022 must be received in Accounts Payable by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, July 1, 2022, to be processed. They will require final approval by departmental business offices by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 11, 2022, to ensure expenditure in FY 2022.
- Year-end versions of Budget Adjustments (BAs), DIs, GECs, TFs, and SETs/Benefits Transfers (BTs) will be posted to FY 2022 Period 13. All other documents except PCards (PCDOs) with postdates prior to Friday, July 1, 2022, will be posted to FY 2023 Period 1.
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFTs) claimed after Thursday, June 30, 2022, but with a deposited date prior to Friday, July 1, 2022, should be recorded utilizing the Year-End Distribution of Income & Expense (YEDI) document. These will be posted to FY 2022 Period 13 through Friday, July 15, 2022. Any transactions with a deposited date of Friday, July 1, 2022, or later will use the regular DI document and will be posted in FY 2023.
- FY 2023 Period 1 opens. Activity begins posting to Period 1.
- FY 2023 Base Budget (BB) will be available in UAccess Financials and Analytics on Saturday, July 2, 2022.
Saturday, July 2, 2022
- PCDO transactions with a post date of Thursday, June 30, 2022, should be available in UAccess Financials on Saturday, July 2, 2022.
Sunday, July 3, 2022
- PCDO transactions with a post date of Friday, July 1, 2022, should be available in UAccess Financials on Sunday, July 3, 2022.
Next Week’s Year-End Activities
Monday, July 4, 2022
- System will be available, but no batch processing will occur.
Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Final collector file feed for FY 2022 for units who send files to UAccess Financials. These files will be posted to Period 12.
Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Deadline for line item receiving documents for any invoices dated Thursday, June 30, 2022, or earlier to ensure expenditures are recorded in FY 2022.
Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Deadline for departments to submit entries and documentation for accounts receivable, inventories, and other accruals or deferrals for FY 2022.
Friday, July 8, 2022
- Deadline for campus approval of year-end documents with capital object codes (5750/76XX/77XX) is 5:00 p.m.
All year-end information in this, upcoming, and past emails can be found on the UAccess Financials Community Forum, Message of the Day, the Business Offices News section of the Financial Services website, and the Year-End Information webpage. Additionally, members of your team can also subscribe to the Business Offices email list and receive future year-end emails by clicking the Subscribe button located on the Financial Services home page.
For general Year-End 2022 assistance, please contact email@example.com.