In coordination with the Financials Modernization Project and the future data migration of vendor records, Accounts Payable is reviewing unused Disbursement Voucher vendors in UAccess Financials. Vendors with no current activity or who have no payments issued to them in the past two years will be deactivated and their status changed to UNUSED VENDOR – FINMOD.
This activity will significantly reduce the risk of migrating inaccurate vendor data to the new financial system and is currently impacting only Disbursement Voucher vendors. Purchase Order vendors will be evaluated for data migration at a later time to ensure continuity of business.
If a vendor is deactivated and there is a business need to reactivate it for payment:
- Locate the vendor in UAccess Financials
- Click edit under the Actions field
- Add a description and explanation for reactivating the vendor
- Verify current address and information is accurate
- Click the Active Indicator checkbox
- Use the drop-down menu to select the deactivated reason to a blank field
- Click Submit
If an updated Form W-9 or ACH Authorization Form is required, Accounts Payable will include the appropriate form(s) in the vendor onboarding process to reactivate the vendor.
For questions, contact Accounts Payable at 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu.