With the 2022 calendar year-end fast approaching, please note these important deadlines and reminders to ensure a successful University Closure starting on Friday, December 23, 2022.
Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Deadline for Operational Advance settlements. Units should partially or fully settle Operational Advances to ensure appropriate Form 1099 reporting for 2022. Please submit Distribution of Income & Expense documents by 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Deadline to submit Disbursement Vouchers that have been fully approved by fiscal officer(s) accompanied by a valid business purpose and supporting documentation for payment prior to University Closure.
- Deadline to submit Purchase Order invoices to be processed prior to University Closure. Please ensure funding is available on the Purchase Order to avoid processing delays.
Tuesday, December 20, 2022
- Final day for Accounts Payable to approve Disbursement Vouchers for payment prior to University Closure.
- Final day for departments to approve Payment Requests to disburse prior to University Closure.
- Final check and Automated Clearing House (ACH) disbursements for payments and wire transfers from the University prior to University closure.
Auto-Approval Dates for PCard Transactions
Friday, December 23, 2022, through Monday, January 2, 2023
Please be sure that PCard reconcilers are aware that PCard transaction auto-approval will not occur during University closure.
- If the reconciliation/approval timeline occurs within the University Closure, the approval dates will be extended to allow for the standard 10 business days before auto-approving.
- For PCard transaction documents created during University Closure, the reconciliation/approval timeline will be 14 calendar days beginning Tuesday, January 3, 2023.
For questions regarding these calendar year-end deadlines or to discuss any special circumstances, contact Accounts Payable at 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu.