The State of Arizona has updated the State of Arizona Accounting Manual, effective Monday, January 9, 2023, to include the following:
- Mileage reimbursement rate has increased to 62.5 cents per mile.
- Single day travel with no overnight stay increased to $15.
- Extended day travel with no overnight stay increased to $27.
- Overnight lodging meal & incidental reimbursement rate per meal increased.
- Lodging, full-day, and incidental reimbursement rates have increased.
We have updated Financial Services Manual policies 14.13 Meal Reimbursement, 14.14 Lodging, 14.15 Transportation, and 14.71 Meals/Lodging Cost Index to represent the new reimbursement rates, which are effective and only valid for travel that occurs on or after Monday, January 9, 2023. Travel activity occurring before January 9, 2023, should utilize the prior reimbursement rates. Please ensure you are utilizing the correct rates based on the date of travel.
For questions, please contact Accounts Payable at FNSV-Accounts-Payable@arizona.edu or 520-621-9097.