- Create a Net ID. Once you get your Employee Identification Number (EMPLID) and UAPin (both will come in your personal email), go to http://netid.arizona.edu to create a Net ID and Password.
- Log into UAccess (www.uaccess.arizona.edu) for the first time as soon as possible with your Net ID and password to gain access to your timesheet. The timesheet will appear within 12 hours of your first login. (Go to Accessing Your Timesheet for more information.)
- Fill out your W-4 on UAccess
The electronic W-4 form can be found by going to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-4.
- Fill out your Arizona A-4 or Out-of-State Domestic Tax Withholding on UAccess
This can be found by going to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > State Forms > Tax Withholding.
- Fill out the direct deposit form on UAccess
This can be found by going to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Direct Deposit.
- Receive your W-2 in electronic format
To receive your W-2 in electronic format, which will give you access to your W-2 earlier than electing to receive it in paper form through the mail, complete the W-2/W-2c consent form. This can be found by going to Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent.
- Verify your personal information is correct in UAccess
To verify your information, go to Self Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary. If any of the information under the Employee Information section is incorrect, please contact your Business Manager to correct it.
- If your home or mailing address is incorrect, or if you move to a new address, go to Self Service > Personal Information > Home and Mailing Address to enter the correct address.
- If your phone number is incorrect, or if your phone number changes, go to Self Service > Personal Information > Phone Numbers to enter the correct phone number.
- If your ethnic group is incorrect, go to Self Service > Personal Information > Ethnic Groups to select the correct ethnic group or add additional ethnic groups you may belong to.
- If you are a non-resident employee, there may be additional paperwork required. Please contact the Payroll office at 520-621-9097 regarding completing Sprintax Calculus forms.
- Please contact the Benefits office at 520-621-3662, option 3, to discuss enrolling in Benefits, or go the Benefits website.
For additional payroll questions/concerns, contact Payroll at 520-621-9097 or FNSV-Payroll-Info@arizona.edu