Submitting Your Timesheet
- Go to UAccess - Employee / Manager Self Service
- Log in using your NetID and password
- Select UA Employee Main Homepage from the dropdown menu at the top of the screen
- Select the Time tile to access the Time Dashboard
- Select the Enter Time tile
- If you have Multiple Jobs , be sure to select the correct job from the "Select a Job" dropdown.
- Report your hours. Each type of hours you are reporting (e.g. regular, sick, vacation) will have its own row. Designate the type of hours reported in each row by selecting a Time Reporting Code (TRC) from the drop-down list at the end of the row. Rows can be added or removed by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘-‘ boxes. When reporting regular hours, all hours worked within the pay period should be placed on one row. Unless indicated otherwise, UAccess automatically calculates hours worked over FTE as comp time.
- Use Webclock Time Reporting , if available from the Report Daily Time tile
- Submit your hours for approval by clicking Submit.
- California Time Reporting
- Report Daily Time
- Time Summary
- Weekly Time
- Weekly Time Summary
- Time Reporters Quick Guide
Positive reporters who do not submit their time and have it approved by their supervisor by the deadlines will not get paid. If time is submitted by the employee past the deadline for that pay period, it will not get paid until the following pay period. Refer to the Time Reporting Deadlines.